Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just a touch of Christmas

Yep, I'm already decorating for Christmas!  Just a little touch of it in the kid's rooms.  We keep things fairly simple when it comes to Christmas decorations, but I like for each of my little ones to have a bit of festivity in their rooms!

Yesterday, I started in Braden's room...

I loved Donna's use of the mittens and scarves at Horton's so much, that I decided to do something similar in Braden's room...this cute little blue set was made by my MIL but is now a bit too small for Braden, so it worked perfectly!

I bought this little red wagon at a garage sale probably 5 years ago, and just remembered I had it the other day...boy was it a hit with my 3 year old...let's just say that it doesn't really reside in Braden's room very often :)

And, I bought this cool old stool a few weeks ago at Joy's Shop the Shed sale and traded it out for the bistro chair that was paired up with Braden's desk right away...I love it and so does he!

We will actually start putting our tree up this weekend!  I like to be all done {or at least almost done} decorating for Christmas by Thanksgiving, so then we can just sit back and enjoy it all!!  It is my favorite time of year!

Anyone else started {or finished} their Christmas decorating yet???

Have a great day!


p.s. paper garland made from old book pages from Iowa Junk Gypsies and grain sack lavender pillow from Dreamy Whites